No matter what type of project, circumstances or goal:
– Workout – A Non-performing loan – A Receivership –
– Turnaround Management – Pre-Opening and Opening – Takeover – Management
To be successful basic requirements must be in place and met consistently.
- The exterior and all public areas give the first impression and must be in top condition and maintained.
- Guest rooms, apartments and offices have to be pleasant and comfortable and in top conditions, meeting guest expectations.
- Associates and their appearances have to be well trained and motivated.
- A realistic operating budget, capital improvement and a marketing and sales plan, smart revenue management technique and internet marketing strategies must be in place, monitored and adjusted consistently.
- Policies, systems and procedures, must be in place and adhered to.
- In-debt knowledge and understanding of each brand’s established operational and quality standards have to be fully understood and adhered to.
- Internal controls, income and expenses must be audited consistently.
- End of the month reports and financial statements have to be available.