FINANCE - ADMINISTRATION:
- Excellent budgetary, projections and cost control skills. Zero based budgeting.
- Preparation of 10-year income and expense projections for securing financing and / or working with bankruptcy court and attorneys.
- Analyze income and expense projections for their feasibility.
- Analyzed, wrote and implemented Standard Operational Procedures (SOP’s).
- Turn around distressed properties. Work outs.
FRONT OFFICE, HOUSEKEEPING:
- Revenue / Yield management. Hands on experience with Front Office,
Night Audit, Reservations and Housekeeping.
MARKETING - SALES:
Chicago, IL USA
- Extensive knowledge of Marketing, Sales and Convention procedures.
- Revenue maximization.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
- Thorough knowledge and experience in all phases of restaurant / bar, show-lounge, convention, banquet, and food production set-up and service, pricing and controls.
OPENINGS, TAKE-OVERS, RE-BRANDING, RENOVATION:
- Pre-opening, opening , worked closely with architects, project manager and contractors.
- Renovations – remodeling.
- Ordering of all Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E) and supplies.
- Take-overs and turn-overs. Working hand-in-hand with buyer and seller.
- In depth knowledge of property repair and maintenance (R&M)
- Re-flagging properties and executing Property Improvement Plans (PIP)
HUMAN RESOURCES AND TRAINING:
- Set up of Human Resource (HR) department and procedures.
- Set up and organized training department, conducting training sessions.
- Experience managing culturally diverse multi-lingual staff.
- Multi-cultural and customs experience.
- Union experiences.
SECURITY AND LOSS PREVENTION:
- Set up, organization and trained security departments. Selected security systems and manpower.
PROPERTY REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE:
- Setting up and organizing maintenance department, procedures and preventive maintenance programs.